Welcome to Lakeside Park Elementary School's website.
Our school hours are 8:30 - 3:30.
Lakeside Park is a K-5 school of about 350 students located just northeast of Nashville in Hendersonville, Tennessee. We are an accredited school with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. We are a community school with strong parental support and involvement.
Our students enjoy classes in art, music, guidance, physical education, and library in addition to our regular curriculum.
What is my child learning? Follow this link to the State Department of Education's complete list of content for students from kindergarten to grade 12.
Lakeside Park Mission Statement
We will provide the best learning experience possible for each child by nurturing the strengths children bring, building their weaknesses into strengths, and striving to guide the growing child in the learning process of becoming a responsible citizen who values lifelong learning.
* Lakeside Park commits to ensuring that teachers hold high expectations for all students.
* Lakeside Park commits to providing support for students to set goals and monitor progress.
* Lakeside Park Commits to communicating progress to parents and the community.
* Lakeside Park commits to working collaboratively and focusing on student results.
* Lakeside Park commits to using a variety of assessments to monitor and improve student learning.
* Lakeside Park commits to becoming partners with parents and the community to improve the learning experiences of all students.
* Lakeside Park commits to holding ourselves accountable for results.
* Lakeside Park commits to communicating results to parents and the community.
* Lakeside Park commits to promoting responsibility, self-esteem, and good citizenship.
* Lakeside Park commits to providing teachers, staff and principal with professional learning that enables us to meet the needs of diverse learners.
* Lakeside Park commits to providing all students with effective teachers who have materials and technology for instruction.
* Lakeside Park commits to maximizing our resources.
CONTINUOUS NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATION
The Sumner County School System does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs or activities; and provides equal access to all programs and youth groups. The following individuals have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies:
Title VI/IX Coordinators: