Welcome to Lakeside Park Elementary
LPE Spirit Wear Designs were just released! Order forms along with payment are to be turned in by Friday, Oct. 2, 2020. Order yourselves some cute LPE gear and help raise money for our school!
LPE Spirit Wear Order Form, Click Here
Click here for SVA (Sumner Virtual Academy)Enrollment Form
Open enrollment is available for K-8 students from September 10 at 8 am- September 17 at 3 pm for the second nine weeks. In order to enroll or remain in SVA please ensure you are able to comply with the following:
- Families must provide one computer PER CHILD enrolled in Sumner Virtual Academy. Sumner County Schools will not provide devices to students enrolled in SVA.
- It is the responsibility of the family to ensure the computer is compatible with Google Classroom prior to enrollment in Sumner Virtual Academy.
- Students are expected to be available for online learning for a total of seven hours from approximately 8am to 3pm (hours vary depending on the school of the teacher).
- Students will be placed with a Sumner Virtual Academy teacher who may not be located at the child's zoned school. (All teachers use the same curriculum, collaborate on instruction, and work from the same pacing guides.)
- An adult should be available at home to assist, teach, and provide feedback to the student throughout the day.
- The family's choice to enroll in SVA or move back to the zoned school building will remain in place through the end of the first semester on December 18th.
Arrival and Dismissal Procedues have been modified due to Covid-19. Please familiarize yourself with the changes for this year. Click links below.
"Here Comes the Bus" app is up & running!
As many of you are aware, we had an issue with the “Here Comes The Bus” app that the vendor had to correct. We are happy to report that the app is now working! If you have any questions and/or concerns, feel free to contact us.
For Information about Sumner Virtual Academy, click icon below