Does your child go home by bus? You can save time and gas by using the bus transportation system. If you still are convinced car riding is a must please help us out by keeping the following in mind:
• Car riders dismiss after 3:30 p.m.
• Pull all the way down the sidewalk
• Cars need to form one line of traffic through the driveway.
• Please observe the 15 mph speed limit.
• Do not have your child come and get into your car until the car has stopped near the building entrance.
• It would help tremendously if car riders would put the child’s name in the window for pick-up.
• Please do not park on the street or in the grass or the side and walk up to get your child.
• Morning Drop Off Location- Front Entrance and it would be great if car riders would only let off at the front door.
• Afternoon Pick-Up Location-Front Entrance (K-3)
Side Entrance (4-5) Younger siblings will join their older siblings at the side entrance.
• Please do not pass other cars that are waiting.
• STUDENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CROSS THROUGH THE CARS WITHOUT A PARENT!